In the event that we have made the decision to start doing physical exercise, either to improve our physical condition, for a health issue, or because we have started to do a diet, etc., a great doubt always arises when we are about to start. We usually wonder what we should carry in our backpack so that we don’t miss anything at that precise moment. That’s why today in doncomos.com we’re going to show you how you should equip yourself to go to the gym. Come on, let’s get started!
What do you need to equip me to go to the gym?
- Towel to place on gym equipment
- Bottle of water
- Towel for bathing
- Clean clothes
- Flip flops
Instructions for Gearing Up for the Gym
- If the activity we do is inside a gym where we work with equipment, we will need sportswear. It should not be warm clothes since we will surely not go outside, so it would be best to use shorts, a t-shirt, sneakers, socks and in case you think it is necessary a tape to retain all the sweat on your head. Long hair: it will be essential to put a scrunchie in your hair, you can do an updo to prevent the hair from going to your face.
- A fundamental element that we must use when we go to the gym is a towel, because in almost all these places it is mandatory to carry it, and it is also advisable to have it, since it will allow you to use it for when you are on the machines and equipment and in this way, they do not get stained. We can also use it to clean some debris that we have left in the place.
- Another very important element to take to the gym will be an electronic device such as an mp3 to an mp4, where we can listen to music or watch videos. In this way, our stay in the gym will be more pleasant and time will pass faster, and we will also be able to last longer exercising. In the case of not having one, we should not worry because there are always people who do not have one and therefore it will be the right time to start a conversation with those people. Socializing in these types of places is very good and makes us look forward to going to the gym.
- Another very necessary element when we go to the gym is to carry a bottle of water, this way we can hydrate while we are exercising, refresh ourselves and continue our activity with more strength. It is necessary to know that we do not have to take long sips of the water when we have finished exercising, but rather it is necessary to wet our lips with the water.
- Many people prefer to bathe when they get home but to avoid getting sick due to perspiration when leaving the gym, it is necessary and convenient to bathe in the facilities, so we advise you to carry in your backpack another towel to dry off, gel and shampoo to bathe. You can also bring a comb and the clothes you will wear after bathing.
- It is important that you also carry flip-flops in your bag since being a public place you may see fungi or dirt on the floor of the locker room. It is essential that you bring bags to put your dirty clothes and sneakers.
- Once you’re equipped, we advise you to stop by our fitness category to learn some useful tips
Tips to equip myself to go to the gym
Generally, people who go to the gym usually do not carry a cell phone or money to prevent them from getting lost, but you should know that it is essential to carry it because you will spend an hour or two in there and you may have an emergency. So that it doesn’t bother you in your pants, you can store them inside your backpack.