We know how to tone your muscles, how to make them look stronger and more defined. Defined musculature is always much more attractive, both for men and women.
Muscle toning is usually the obsession of many people about these dates, since there are more or less 3 months left for summer and everyone wants to perform the bikini operation, to get to the summer with a decent physique that looks worthy of being able to show.
The problem is that the internet is full of contradictory information about this topic, so we may be left with quite a few doubts when it comes to toning the muscles, making quite a few mistakes that will make you not achieve your goal or rebound after a short time.
These two articles are sure to interest you:
- How to Tone Your Arms Without Going to the Gym
- How to Tone Your Legs Without Going to the Gym
In my opinion, there is little information because there is little interest from people in general for this topic, as they are really only interested in getting in shape for the bikini operation, when it should be like this all year round in my opinion.
With the tips I’m going to offer you, you’re not only going to tone your muscles for the bikini operation, but you’re going to be able to stay in shape all your life if you do them often.
What You Need
- A tracksuit.
- Being able to go to a gym.
You may have been surprised to read this, however, you will never be able to tone your muscles well if the percentage of body fat is high, since the fat will cover your work and you will look flabby. I will also tell you that normally strict diets don’t work either, as they destroy your metabolism and make you end up having a rebound effect after a short time, taking the kilos you lost plus a few more kilos as a tip. Instead of doing that I like to do the bodybuilder flexible diet, which is simply eating what you need by counting calories (putting in 500 kcal less than what you need to lose), however, you will need to put all the calories from healthy foods, eliminating foods such as sugar, trans fat and alcohol.
Cardio exercises are quite good when it comes to losing weight and as we know, when we lose weight, our muscles are going to look much more toned because there is no fat. Start by going for a run a couple of days a week (but not because it’s bad for your metabolism) and you’ll see how you start to lose more and more fat and feel better. You can also go cycling, do other sports such as football and in short, move more.
Basic weightlifting exercises:
As I say in other articles, weightlifting should be an activity that everyone should do, as it makes you have a lot of muscle mass and gain strength and health. The best exercises are the basic exercises, with which your whole body will grow and that you should do whether you are a man or a woman.
- Bench press: An exercise for the chest and triceps, it is performed on a flat bench, lowering the bar to the chest and raising it explosively.
- Squats: Exercise for the whole leg and that also helps you improve your hormone levels naturally. Lower yourself to parallel (when your knee is 90 degrees with your gluteus) and do the squats fully.
- Military Press: Shoulder and triceps exercise. Raise the bar all the way up (tuck under it) and down to your chest.
- Dead weight: Ideal exercise for the back of the leg, abdomen, trapezius, back and grip. Raise the bar with your back straight and using your glute as leverage.
Also called hit, it is a type of cardio that is performed at a very short time and at a high intensity. An example is performing sprints (running at full throttle), as it takes a lot of calories and takes little time to do. You can include a HIIT routine 2 times a week (on days when you don’t do other types of cardio) and do everything from sprints, to jump rope, to exercises such as burpees, or jump squats.
- Change forever: Don’t be one of those who only take it seriously before the summer, because if you do it that way, you’re going to lose everything you’ve achieved in a short time. What you should do is try to be in shape all year round, eat normally, avoiding junk food (except once a week as a cheat food) and do not stop going to the gym, as this way you will always achieve a good state of health and a good physical condition.