Having a fitness body is not a quick or easy job. You must have a lot of determination, a lot of willpower and a lot of planning to work day by day the body and achieve that goal that you have surely proposed. To achieve this there is nothing better than having a training calendar to follow. Of course, not everyone can follow the same training schedule. Each person must determine how to train Fitness according to their physical condition.
Here today you will know how to train Fitness if you are a beginner and want to start getting in shape. It is completely common not to know what to do at first since Fitness, like everything, is a whole world. So, if you don’t know anything about fitness and want to learn, you’re in the right place.
What do you need to train Fitness?
- Comfortable and antibreathable clothing.
- Shoes suitable for sports.
Instructions for training Fitness
It is advisable to train the whole body and not focus on a single part, that is, perform a Full Body training routine. In these cases, especially if you are just starting out, it is advisable to train three to four days a week at most. Therefore, the routine that you will see below consists of three very complete workouts that will help you achieve the physique you are pursuing.
Two routines of this Full Body Fitness training are dedicated to strength exercises, also known as anaerobic exercises, and a training routine that is dedicated to aerobic exercise, that is, cardio.
Day 1 of training: strength exercises
- Pre-heating of 10 minutes. Repeat the circuits 3 times with 2 minutes of rest between repetitions.
- 30 squats.
- 30 seconds of Jumping Jacks.
- 10 push-ups.
- 30 seconds on your knees.
- 20 strides advancing.
- 50 seconds of climbing (Mountain Climbers)
- 10 funds.
- 30 knee lift.
- 20 hip thrust (Hip Trust / on floor).
- 20 seconds of abdominal plank.
- Stretching at the end of the session to avoid injury.
Day 2 of training: strength exercises
- Pre-heating of 10 minutes. In this case there will be two circuits with a break of 50 seconds between each of the series. If you see that you can, do three circuits.
- 20 squats + 20 heel lifts in step (step).
- 10 push-ups (on the floor with knees supported if you can’t do them correctly) + 20 seconds of abdominal plank
- 20 strides backwards + 300 seconds of isometric squats (leaning against the wall)
- 15 deadlifts with bar + 15 seconds of side plate on each side (total 30 seconds).
- 15 Romanian deadlift with bar + 30 seconds climber.
- Stretching at the end of the session.
Day 3 of training: cardio exercises
In this case you have several options from which you can choose, it all depends on your personal tastes:
- Traditional cardio exercise: try to run without getting tired for at least 45 minutes, or take a light walk of an hour and a half.
- HIIT exercise: perform high-intensity cardiovascular exercises for 20 minutes.
- Exercises with machines: elliptical, stationary bike, treadmill…, you can use what you want for an hour at an average power.
- Outdoor exercises: swimming, taking the bike, skating, playing basketball …, all those exercises that make you be active and at the same time have fun doing sports.
If you follow these instructions to the letter, you will soon go from beginner to expert. Of course, always remember to consult with a fitness specialist if you have any questions about it.
To enter the world of Fitness you must take into account a series of issues that are very important. Remember that if you do not start on the right foot, you will not want to continue practicing sports and, therefore, you will not be able to get in shape and meet your final goal. So, follow these tips to know how to train Fitness properly and correctly.
- Always stretch. Stretching is a very important part of training. Without good training it is possible to suffer an injury that can even be irreversible. That is why it is essential to train before and after training.
- Exercise routines should not exceed 90 minutes, especially if you are a beginner, since you will end up so tired that you will not want to step on a gym again in your life. It is better to be moderate and consistent.
- Wear the right clothes for sports. Keep in mind that you have to be very comfortable to be able to perform all the exercises that we have proposed correctly. If you wear jeans, for example, you will not be able to train properly. Choose elastic pants that allow you to make any movement and a shirt that adapts to the body.
- Schedule your exercise routines. It is important to have an established exercise routine in order to stick to it. If you let go and constantly postpone that time of exercise, you will never have a Fitness and defined body.
- Control what you do. Write down everything you do in the gym, that is, that you keep track of all the exercises you are doing each day since, in addition to knowing what you are training in that week, you can control your progress.
- Exercising and eating a bad diet are not compatible. If you really want to enter the fitness world, you must delete chips, pizzas or sandwiches from your shopping list. Having a proper diet is essential to achieve your goals. That is why we recommend that from now on you have a correct and balanced diet. Of course, having a healthy eating routine does not mean that you cannot treat yourself from time to time.
- Sneakers are one of the most important parts of equipment, especially when performing aerobic exercises. If you don’t already have suitable shoes for exercise, it may be time to buy them. For this we advise you to go to a specialized center that analyzes your footprint and recommends which is the shoe that best suits you. Remember that wearing bad shoes can harm you for the rest of your life.
- Rest. Rest is also an important part of exercising. If you do not rest the body will not be able to recover properly, which means that you can suffer an injury more easily. Also, it’s not every day we feel like exercising. Rest at least two days a week, whatever level you have.
- Consult a specialist if you think you are not doing the exercises well or if you want to change the training plan to a more intense one.
- If you don’t have much time to go to the gym, don’t forget that you can always exercise at home. To make a circuit you just need a good mat, comfortable clothes and your body. So, there are no excuses, you can train anywhere in the world.
- Set a goal. It is important to set a goal to motivate yourself day by day. If you do not have a goal, it is much easier to leave the sport and the fitness world, so set yourself a goal and fight until you achieve it, surely with time you will be happy.
- Don’t push yourself too hard. It is true that at first it may cost more to start exercising, so it is likely that you will not complete the circuits completely. Don’t worry, it’s completely normal not to reach the end if you’re in the early days. The important thing is that you are trying and that you are taking another step to achieve your ultimate goal, to have a fitness body.