The human body is designed to be used to the fullest. The muscle mass you have should be kept toned. Exercising it daily and if it is the lumbar area even more since the lower back. It is the most likely to be mistreated by the bad posture that man adopts to perform any lifting of a heavy object. So, in this article I will teach you about How to stretch lumbar.
It is necessary to keep the lumbar vertebrae in good condition to avoid their inflammation. Because if you get to irritate this lumbar area there may be rheumatic pain causing lumbago. If you manage to maintain a daily routine of stretching exercises you will not suffer from any type of pain. That if free yourself from stress sleep your eight hours a day. Maintain a proper posture to slide, grasp or push any object whether it is past or if it is light. Remember to make a good breath when performing any activity. But if you suffer from any symptoms such as arthritis, fractures or herniated discs. It is recommended to go to a doctor who will evaluate you and prescribe painkillers. To relieve the pain by deflating the affected area or you will be assigned a good physiotherapist.
In the exercise section, you can find “How to start inline skating”.
Basic exercises to stretch the lumbar.
Now that you know how to stretch lumbar. We can move on to the different exercises you have and their related, there are many ways to perform stretching exercises whether in bed, sitting, practicing yoga, standing, lying, among others. You can also do them at home in the office, in the gym and even in the park. So, you will have no excuses to look healthy as long as you maintain your proper posture.
- Seated. Being relaxed in a chair the respective breaths are made, there the muscles relax and the fibers are released producing a relief in the back.
- On the ground. Another exercise while sitting on the floor with your legs stretched out brings the trunk forward looking for the hands to touch the feet.
- Being on your feet. With the legs apart, the hands are placed on the hip and turned from side to side keeping the back straight keeping them breaths accordingly.
- Squats. Bringing the trunk to the top of the thighs, the palms of the hands resting on the floor and the sides of the feet stretch the knees until you feel tension in the legs, here you apply repetitions three to four times.
Other ways to exercise your lower back
There are also other ways to exercise the lumbar, only this time it is a bit intense and somewhat complicated to do, so you have to do exactly what it says and if you understood it will be much better and you will not need to look more about doing this exercise. It is preferable to do the above mentioned first. To not strain the body too much and get to have problems to continue with the routine or can even get worse, such as having oxidation and cellular aging, etc. Although exercise is good for your health, if you overdo it, it will get worse. Below you will find different exercises for lumbar, which are:
Knees to the chest
Put a towel or mat on the floor place the body on your back, bend your knees and bring them to the chest placing your hands on the back of the legs trying to make the heels stick on the bubbles or buttocks making the hips detach from the ground bringing the knees to the chest even more, hold this position for at least 30 seconds until you feel how the spine tenses.
Place a chair in front of you resting your hands on that surface and that has an angle of 90 degrees, being standing and the legs separated and extended takes the back down maintaining this posture for 20 seconds, repeating several times.
Adopt the posture of the cat, that is, place both hands and knees on the floor and stretch the spine looking to arch it as much as you can by squeezing the abdomen and holding your breath for 10 seconds release the back relaxing the abdomen and breathing deeply.
This exercise requires perseverance to have more flexibility in the hips, lying on the floor face up places the hands on the back of the head trying to make the elbows touch the ground and the legs bent trying that the soles of both feet are glued taking the knees to the ground from side to side holding 30 seconds.
Purpose of doing lumbar stretching activities.
- Minimize muscle contraction caused by inactivity.
- Adopt postural hygiene to avoid low back pain.
- Have more flexibility in the body when it comes to activating the lower back
- Reduce the risk of being prone to certain injuries from activities performed daily.
- It helps to keep the body in a more agile way in case you decide to do any sport, in short there are a variety of factors that influence the proper performance of lumbar stretches that you can perform during the day or before going to bed at night.
If you want to acquire more knowledge, you can start with “How to get perfect abs”.
In conclusion. If when presenting any discomfort in the lumbago the ideal is that you take about three weeks of rest limiting excessive weight but not being completely inactive, you can take walks with good posture and truthful a progressive change in your health. Remember that this article is a means of information, the ideal is to consult a specialist doctor who will give you the respective recommendations according to the case of pain or discomfort that you present in your lower back area. Take into consideration that when performing these exercises, you should not exaggerate the time of action and less if it causes pain. On the other hand, if you do it little by little, you can raise the intensity a little until your body adapts and does not present any problem, and thanks to the fact that you already know how to stretch your back. You can have a part of your body worked and you already know how important it is not to take it as minor.