Having a perfect body is most people’s dream. But what is known as a perfect body? According to today’s beauty standards, to a slender, firm body, free of stretch marks, cellulite or flaccidity.
In view of all these characteristics, this type of body does not happen to be more than a dream. In reality, very few people manage to achieve this. On the other hand, there are those who never feel satisfied and, therefore, end up throwing in the towel.
While it is true that this is not an easy task, it does not mean that it is impossible to achieve. You can achieve it with a lot of effort, discipline and dedication. On the other hand, you should also be aware of which parts of your body you need to give more attention to.
For example, in some cases, there are those who obsess working the buttocks, legs or abdomen. But, a part of the body of equal or more importance, are the arms.
Sagging arms is a very common problem and those who suffer from it usually feel very embarrassed and are inhibited from wearing certain clothes, especially those that are sleeveless.
In view of this, what can you do to remedy the situation? The solution is to lower the fat in the arms. But a new question arises, how can it be achieved? During this article we will be sharing with you some very interesting suggestions.
In addition, you will know what you should do and what you should not, when it comes to eliminating or lowering fat from the arms. So, at the end of the reading, you will have at hand all the necessary tools to show off beautiful toned arms that will look good with any look you want to wear. Let’s see right now how you can achieve it.
Instructions for Lowering Arm Fat
It is important that you keep in mind that, to reduce body fat, you must work your whole body and not just some localized areas. Which means that, to lower the fat in your arms, you must exercise your whole body. However, when doing so, carefully follow these instructions:
- Decrease fats gradually. If you try to lose fat abruptly, much of what you will be able to eliminate will be water and muscle mass, making your arms flabby.
- Keep in mind that fat is nothing more than a reserve of energy and muscles need that energy. Therefore, when thinning your arms, keep in mind that you must be disciplined to keep your body in perfect balance and this is not something that is achieved overnight.
- Stick to a proper diet. This is a crucial factor in losing fat. However, it must be balanced. While it is true that you should try to make it low in calories, it is not recommended that you go hungry.
- To lose weight, safely, you should lose between 250 to 900 grams each week. This can be achieved by reducing between 500 and 1000 calories per day.
- Limit foods that are high in fat or sugar. Some of these foods are soft drinks, biscuits, sweets, alcoholic beverages, cooking oils, margarine, fried and processed foods, cold cuts, etc.
- Instead, make sure your diet is varied. Do this by including more fruits and vegetables, as well as grains and other proteins, in order to maintain a healthy weight.
- Maintain a good exercise routine. For the exercises to be effective in eliminating fat, they must last no less than 20 minutes. After that time is that fat burning will begin. Keep in mind that the exercises don’t have to be high-impact. But what ones to do?
Some of the exercises you can do are the following:
- Push-ups or push-ups. To perform them correctly, keep your body firm from your head to your toes, just like a board. Then, flex your elbows by lowering your body until you reach the ground, but without touching it. Finally, go back up until your arms are fully firm and repeat the procedure. You can start with 3 sets of 10 repetitions each. By doing this you will be able to work many muscle groups of the body, but especially those that make up the arms.
- Triceps bottoms. While it is true that you can use special machines for its execution, you can also do it using another type of support, such as a bench. However, you must make sure that it is fixed to the ground so as not to suffer accidents. Stand with your back to the bench and rest your arms on it while your legs are completely firm. Then, flex your elbows and ascend again. Similarly, you can do 3 sets of about 10 repetitions each.
- The exercise of Superman. This exercise involves standing on your stomach with your legs straight while keeping your feet together. The arms should also be stretched upwards. Then, you should lift your arms and legs, so that only touch the floor the trunk of your body, hold the posture for about 30 seconds and repeat the exercise.
Doing this will work the muscles of the spine, as well as those in the back of the shoulders, in the buttocks and in the back of the arms and legs.
Now, what else do you need to know about fat loss in the arms? Let’s look at it right now.
What do you need to lose arm fat?
While it is true that a balanced diet and a good exercise routine are essential for the loss of body fat, water consumption is no less important.
You should drink plenty of water to stay well hydrated. It is advisable to have about 8 glasses of water a day, which is equivalent to two liters of water. However, while doing some physical activity, you should increase that amount, since through sweat you will eliminate toxins from the body, but also liquid.
Drink water instead of energy drinks, sodas or natural juices, as these can contain a lot of sugar and calories. On the other hand, water is much healthier and cheaper.
When it comes to exercising, you will need to wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move and move easily. Depending on the exercise or activity you want to do, it is most appropriate to wear clothes tight to the body or, on the contrary, loose.
But, if you feel some complex about the current appearance of your arms, it is best to avoid using lycra cloth garments in that area, as it can pull the skin that is near the armpits and make it look bulky.
On the other hand, although it seems to be something trivial or of little importance, in the case of women, it is important that they select a bra that is the right size. Remember that this is the basis of your wardrobe.
When the size is incorrect, the skin usually accumulates in the armpit area or near them. Therefore, if it does not fit you, the garment you put on it will look just as bad.
On the other hand, you also need to always maintain good posture. This will help you look taller, leaner and you will be taking care of your muscles and bones.
By slouching, you affect the appearance of your body, no matter if you are sitting or standing, as the skin will accumulate near the armpit area. Therefore, pay close attention to your posture while performing different types of activities.
But what else should you keep in mind when it comes to fat loss in the arm area? Let’s see.
Tips to lower arm fat
Keep in mind that body fat loss is not something that is achieved overnight. It requires patience and a lot of discipline and work on your part. Therefore, try to enjoy every part of the process.
Choose a diet that is not as aggressive. If you choose one with this feature, you will soon end up getting tired and throw in the towel. Instead, stick to a balanced diet that doesn’t have as many restrictions. In such a way that your mind forgets that it is a weight loss regime.
Some experts recommend counting the calories of each meal in order to keep them under control. If you have a hard time doing this, don’t let the parrot go away! You can use a food diary.
Write down in a notebook the number of calories you consume daily, as well as those you burn when you exercise. You can also do this by downloading an app on your smartphone.
These applications are responsible for recording the total nutrients, fibers, proteins and even vitamins that you consume with each meal. In this way, you can be sure that you are eating a balanced diet and that you are having proper nutrition.
On the other hand, eat only when you are hungry and not as an emotional outlet to your current problems. Doing this would only harm your health and cause you to gain unnecessary weight. In case you have a craving, think if there is a healthy option that can replace it and you will feel satisfied.
If you follow these recommendations to the letter, you can be sure that you will begin to lose body fat correctly, which means saying goodbye once and for all to the flaccidity in the arms and those annoying chubby ones that are located below.
Get the body you want so much. You will see that any sacrifice you make now will be worth it and it will be worth it.