We are constantly bombarded by the media about what we should look like. They make us think that if we don’t have a slender body, then we are not attractive people. In fact, many young people have taken their own lives because they have too low self-esteem. Others hide by leading a low-profile life.
In the midst of these circumstances there are two types of people, those who pay too much attention to their physique and those who do not care at all what others will say.
While it is true that both extremes are not entirely recommended, it is important that we do not detract from our appearance and that we do everything possible to look good, not for others, but to feel good about ourselves.
The problem is usually not related to grooming. Usually, it is some dissatisfaction with the appearance of the body. Perhaps there are some areas that are very flaccid. Maybe you’d like to have a flatter, shapelier abdomen or bigger, firmer buttocks. Simply put, it’s about being fit.
Is there any way to be? Is it required to be enslaved in the gym or starving yourself on an endless diet? Not necessarily. There are different methods to get fit without having to deprive yourself of the great pleasures of life, such as eating.
If you want to change your life and get a slender body, this is the opportunity you were looking for. Thanks to this article you will be able to know what it takes to look good. You will realize that you do not require surgery or strict diets. In fact, it may be so simple that these habits then become part of your daily life. Pay close attention and get to work.
Instructions for getting in shape
Some people claim that they are out of shape for lack of time to exercise. But that statement is not entirely true. If you want to do something, you look for a way to do it. Otherwise, they would be simple excuses to lead a sedentary life. You don’t need to go to the gym to have a good body and feel good about yourself.
Squats while brushing your teeth
- While brushing your teeth, stand with your feet apart and aligned with your shoulders. Keep the same in mind with your ankles, knees, and hips.
- Lean back as if you were going to sit in a chair, back and down.
- Keep your head forward and lower until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Put your weight on your heels, stay down and return to your starting position.
- If you want to make this exercise one of more impact, replace the toothbrush with another much heavier object. For example, a packet of rice or the bag of food for your pet.
Push-ups while cleaning the floor
- With one leg, take a step forward, supporting first the heel and then the tip of the foot.
- Lower your body to bend the knee and hip of your leg. Do this until you can touch the ground with the knee of your leg behind you, while keeping your torso upright.
- Repeat the exercise with the other leg and alternate them again and again. Another alternative is to do it while holding the market bags in each hand.
- To add more intensity to the exercise, do the push-ups slowly and stay down longer.
Tiptoe position while washing dishes
- While you are standing washing the dishes of the food, separate your feet at hip height, make your abdomen tense, raise your heels and stand on tiptoe.
- Stay in that position for a few seconds, and then return to your original position. Do 2 sets of this exercise with about 15 repetitions.
- To make the exercise more intense, slow it down and stay up longer. You can also add more weight on your hands. This way you will be able to strengthen the twins while doing the chores of the house.
Make biceps with food packages
- Keep your elbows close to your body, take a packet of food in each hand and flex your elbow until it comes close to your shoulders.
- Hold that position and then lower your arms.
- Repeat these movements over and over again, as many times as you wish. You can do it while standing or sitting, as you find more comfortable.
- To increase the difficulty, slow it down and add more weight each time.
These are just some of the exercises you can do at home, while doing your daily tasks. You can also do push-ups on the door frame, do waist turns with the laundry basket, lifts with the broom, etc. The important thing is that you do not lose your routine.
Remember that before starting to do any type of training, it is essential that you do a previous warm-up, stretching movements to activate you and to avoid injuries and sprains.
In addition, when you finish, you should make relaxation movements so that your muscles release the pressure you have exerted on them.
What do you need to get in shape?
As we have already seen before, maintaining an exercise routine can have a very positive effect on our life and helps us get in shape. However, it is important that you keep in mind that it is not the only thing you must do to achieve your goals.
It is necessary that exercise is accompanied by a balanced diet. You must eat well. There are many ways to achieve this, one of them is by reducing calorie intake, that way you will make your body start burning fat.
You should also cut back on sugar and salt, which means avoiding any sugary drinks like soda and any foods high in saturated fat. Instead, you can eat fruits and foods rich in omega 3s, such as nuts.
In addition, it is not only important to watch what we eat but also the amounts we eat, so as not to consume more calories than necessary.
Last but not least, you should not forget to drink enough water to stay hydrated and to expel harmful toxins for your body through your urine. Now, it is always good to take into account some additional tips in this regard. Let’s see what it’s all about.
Tips for getting in shape
Every minute of exercise you do can make a difference. You may not notice it at first, but if you do not get discouraged, soon you will begin to see the changes and this will have a positive effect on your mood.
Of course, this doesn’t mean you have to exercise every day. In fact, this could be harmful because your body needs enough rest. Make a schedule where you rest at least two or three days a week.
You should be clear that getting in shape is not always synonymous with losing weight, unless that is your main goal. The clearer you have your goals, the better you will know how to achieve them and the more satisfied you will feel with the results.
For example, losing so many centimeters of waist, entering certain clothes of a certain size, etc.
If you find it difficult to be consistent with your training routine, you can invite a friend to accompany you and play music that raises your mood and desire to be active. Naturally, you are not expected to go from a sedentary life to a fitness in a day. You need to know how to keep up. Start gently and slowly and then increase the intensity.
If you rush and demand too much from your body, you can end up with physical exhaustion and strong muscle pain, which will not motivate you to continue exercising. Which we do not want to happen.
Be proud of what you have achieved: if you lost weight, your waist was reduced, if your clothes fit better, if you now have more suitors, etc. This way you will know that it has been worth everything you have done to get in shape.