Few people say they feel satisfied with their body. The truth is that the vast majority, especially women, say they are unhappy with their personal appearance. They have high standards of beauty and, when compared to them, the feeling of frustration grows.
They claim to have little bust, a very wide waist, a very large nose, battered hair, an oily complexion, few buttocks and the list becomes endless.
In many cases, thinking about surgery would not be an option, since that would imply a very large expense. In addition, you have to have the necessary time for proper recovery and other requirements that are beyond the reach of many.
But this does not mean that something cannot be done about it. There are shortcuts that can be used to reach the end you have proposed. For example, if you have damaged hair, you have the possibility of using a treatment that helps you, the same could be said in the case of oily skin.
However, can anything really be done about the buttocks? Is there a way to enlarge them without using the scalpel? Is that realistic? The truth is that it does. In your hands is the way to generate change. But how to do it?
The immediate answer would be: through an exercise routine. Now, this raises another question, what types of exercises should be performed? It is more than clear that not everyone has the same result in our body. There are exercises that are intended to help certain parts of the body, and the buttocks are no exception.
If you are interested in improving your physical appearance and getting the buttocks you have always dreamed of, the recommendation is that you continue reading this article and discover what to do to achieve it, without the need for the dreaded scalpel.
Instructions for buttock augmentation
Beauty standards are constantly changing. What once seemed to be striking, today is no longer. For example, until a few years ago, thinness was synonymous with beauty and elegance. However, in the case of women, fashion is to be curvy. In fact, some men are also looking for ways to increase the size of their buttocks to feel better.
The good news is that you can do something about it to have firm, toned and rounded buttocks and thus make the dream of many come true. Some exercises you can do are the following:
The correct way to do them is this:
- Stand up straight, with your legs well apart from each other.
- Bend your knees, while pulling your hips back.
- Go low enough, as far as you can, and then go back up. You should do that with a straight back. This can be done in two sets of 5 repetitions.
This is a good exercise to tone the muscles of the inner part of the buttocks. You can do them by placing weight on both sides or a single weight between the legs apart. Do it like this:
- Stand with your back straight and spread your legs wide.
- Reflect your knees until they are in a horizontal position.
- Then, with the help of weight, go down until you feel pressure in the buttocks, as that is what is sought.
Squat with jump
This exercise is a variation of the traditional squat. In fact, the only difference is that, when climbing, you must stretch your knees enough to make a jump. I mean:
- Get into the starting position of the squats, standing with your back straight and legs apart.
- Lower until your knees are horizontal.
- When climbing, push yourself until you get a jump.
- Rest for about 10 seconds and then go back down.
It is an excellent option to work the lower part of the buttocks. You can do it with the help of dumbbells or bars as follows:
- Bend your legs slightly and tilt your hips back.
- Stay like this for a few seconds and then return to the starting position.
- At the time of doing so, contract the buttocks, as this is the key to the effectiveness of the exercise.
- The weight should be placed in front of you, with your arms stretched out or at your sides.
Although exercises are important to achieve the goal of increasing the size of the buttocks, it is not all you have to do. Therefore, pay close attention so that you are aware of what else you need to know about the subject.
What do you need to increase buttocks?
Achieving this goal is not something that can be achieved overnight. Keep in mind that it depends on several factors. For example, the characteristics of your body, the intensity with which you work when exercising, you’re eating habits, etc.
Regarding this last point, you cannot pretend to eat everything that passes in front of you and have a sculptural body. As some experts say, we are what we eat. Therefore, if you want to change your body, you must also change your eating habits.
From now on, include protein-rich foods in your diet, this is vital to gain muscles. However, it is not advisable to overdo it with the consumption of meat. There are many options you can choose from to eat a varied diet.
Instead of so much meat, eat fish or egg. There is also the possibility of ingesting proteins of vegetable origin such as chia seeds, lentils, quinoa, nuts, beans, peas, potatoes, pumpkin seeds, spinach, among many others.
It is recommended that you drink a protein shake half an hour after your workout routine. However, the best thing you can do is consult with a nutritionist, who will analyze what is best for your body.
Also include in your meals, foods rich in healthy fat. Some of them are these: avocados, oily fish, extra virgin olive oil, egg yolks, clarified butter, etc.
Of course, remember to consume them in moderation. All extremes are bad. Otherwise, you will not be able to maintain a good physical condition and you will not be able to increase your buttocks.
It is necessary that you be constant with the diet. It’s not about eating healthily just once, it’s an ant’s job. That is, it requires patience so that you can see the results. But what other things can you do to have the best results in the shortest possible time? Let’s see it right now.
Tips for buttock augmentation
It is true that there is a wide variety of exercises that we can do to have the dream body. However, it is important to do them the right way. To do this, take into account the following suggestions:
- The exercises for the buttocks are intended to tone them. In order for you to gain volume, you should not forget to include the help of weight. So, use dumbbells or bars every time you go to make them.
- So that you do not get injured, you should increase the weight little by little. Not overnight. Get used to your body.
- Avoid pushing other parts of your body, such as your knees or spine, too hard.
- In order for it to grow, the muscle has to rest. Which means you don’t need to exercise every day. Your training routine can be 3 or 4 days a week, with rest days in between.
- Do different types of exercises to work the different parts that make up the buttocks. Don’t focus on just one area.
- Breathing is essential in every exercise. The correct way to do this is by taking the air in moments of relaxation and expelling it during the effort.
- Don’t forget to stay well hydrated. Drink water for the duration of your workout.
- Stretch your muscles, correctly, before and after each day of training. This you will do not only to avoid injuries but also to help increase the volume of the buttocks.
- Consult a nutritionist to make the diet that is more in line with your physical build. Take the opportunity to ask about supplements.